Recent Bargain Fashion Buys ♥

I thought I'd share 3 pieces of clothing I've recently bought for bargain prices. Weirdly they are all patterned numbers - I must have been in a particularly patterned frame of mind! I've been looking for clothing recently to take on holiday as I am going away in October for a beach holiday (can't wait!). Unfortunately as I'm holidaying so late in the year, the shops are full of autumn stuff already. It does mean there are a lot of summery sale items, but it does sometime seem like only the dregs are left now!




First up is this cute floaty navy blue skirt with daisy print. I got this from a local charity shop for £3.99 and I love it! It will look really nice with a simple tee and sandals on holiday. The fabric is cotton, so really light and good for hot weather. It's originally from Florence & Fred.





I got this gorgeous wildflower print sleeveless shirt from the Zara sale for £12.99 reduced from £30. It's really delicate and pretty and has lovely shell buttons and crochet detail. I'll prob wear this with shorts or tucked into a maxi skirt.




This is a black and beige patterned collarless shirt from H&M. It's from their autumn range and I've already worn this to work. I think I may wear this as part of my 'going to/from airport' outfit! This is only £9.99 (full price) which I think is such a bargain as it looks a lot more expensive. This also comes in a cream with dark red pattern too.



Those are my 3 recent bargain purchases! What have you been buying at the shops recently?


x



Follow on Bloglovin


Comments

  1. I love the Zara shirt :) what a bargain!
    Chanelle Jade

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zara shirt is my favourite, I love everything from Zara :) I'm going on holiday in September, so late this year also! Hopefully I've got enough summer things to see me through, can't believe autumn is hitting the shops already xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's crazy! I feel like summers been and gone so quickly this year! xx

      Delete
  3. Such cute tops! I really love the one with the wildflower print. SO pretty! And perfect to wear any time of year!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. the floral shirt from Zara is so cute, great find!

    a fashion fix

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts