First ever FOTD! ♥

I've never done one of these before. so here goes! I thought I'd share with you my 'face of the day', ie what make up I wore today. As I've reviewed a few products recently I thought I should do a FOTD featuring some of them, and also using some of my favourite, everyday products.

This is a pretty standard make up look for me - lots of eye make up and a wash of colour on the lips, and foundation etc. I wear this more or less every day and especially for work.





I wore my new Look Beauty Flawless Fix BB cream/foundation & Mattify Me Powder (reviewed here), Collection 2000 Iluminating Touch Highlighter (not yet reviewed!), Fat Lips Snog lip crayon, Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Sable Brown, Benefit They're Real Mascara and Maybelline Great Lash Mascara ( yep, I use two!).

Do you use any of these products? Would you like to see more FOTD's?

x


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. This is a really great everyday look for work, and either the mascaras you've used are amazing, or you have super long eye lashes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola! I think it's 90% mascara! :-) lots of layers of it! Xx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely. Your eyelashes look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Leanne! Was nervous to do a fotd post! Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts