Summer Dress Styling Competition - M&S ♥

I really love M&S clothing and especially their shoes. I have recently took advantage of their 20% off vouchers and also stocked up on lots of underwear - M&S undies are the best! I was really excited to be invited to take part in their Summer Dress Styling Competition to win a £200 voucher - think of all the clothes, shoes and pants I could buy with that!

The competition is to share how you would style your favourite summer dress for your dream holiday destination, and then to select a dress from the M&S range which you'd like to take on your summer holiday and why! For holidays, I am all about the maxi dress. Yes, this seems like an obvious/common choice, but that's simply because they're so versatile on holidays and on beach breaks in particular. They're effortlessly elegant and glamorous.

 Last year I went to a gorgeous villa in Portugal near the sea, with backed on to beautiful vineyard. Here are a couple of holiday snaps and in the pics I'm wearing one of my faithful maxi dresses. This 'Baywatch' red (!) number is a simple, sleeveless jersey maxi dress from Dorothy Perkins. It's 100% cotton, light and cool, and I wore this slung over my bikini in the day with flip flops, and at night it was worn with a string of aztec style beads on a gold chain and some wedges for restaurant-ready chic!






I have a couple of maxi dresses like this in other colours that are plain jersey and a blank canvas for day or night looks! I also have some more fancy ones that are definitely 'out on the town' maxi's! 

I'm going to Turkey in October on a relaxing beach break at a swish hotel, so I'll be needing a sophisticated daytime dress for beach and pool lounging, that can be transformed into a glam evening outfit for drinks at the bar! My choice of dress from the M&S range is this gorgeous khaki maxi dress with sequin and bead embellished bust and neckline. The dress can be cinched at the waist with a tie and the beautiful embellishments mean you can forgo a necklace. This is a perfect holiday dress! It can be worn in the day over a bikini with tousled beach hair, simple flip flops and oversized sunnies for laid back yet glamorous chic, and at night with sky-high gladiator platforms, big bouffed hair, smokey eyes and gold geometric chandelier earrings for glittering, vampy chic!




What's your favourite go-to holiday dress? If you'd like to buy a pretty M&S dress their whole range can be found here! Happy shopping.

x



Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts