H&M Autumn Tights Wishlist ♥

I've been admiring H&M's autumn range recently and I can't wait to start stocking up on their tights! They have some really nice designs and they're a really fun way to dress up and get more out of an outfit. I particularly like thick woolly tights for autumn and winter, but I also like the more sheer ones that have patterns. Here are some of my favourites from H&M - I particularly love the cat ones - how cute!





What kind of tights do you like best?

x




Follow on Bloglovin



Comments

  1. I love the polka dot tights!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but I suppose if I had to chose the polka dot ones are very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the cat seam ones!

    P.S is your blog title in reference to a Pixies song? If yes, amazing!!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I want those polka dot ones. So pretty!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the colour of the burgundy cable knit is beautiful! I may have to invest - have you seen H&M are doing 25% off an item? I think it's till the 27th! xx

    www.peachymakeup.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts