Lovely Lilac Nails ♥

Continuing my pastel obsession, I thought I'd share with you my latest manicure - Lilacism by Essie, a gorgeous soft lilac colour. It was a gift from a friend and I was excited to try it as I've never used Essie nail polish before! Application was really smooth and after 2 coats was a lovely even powdery purple dream!



Here are some of my other pretty pastel polishes, all Barry M. I really rate Barry M polishes as they go on easily, last ages, are great value and have the best selection of colours! I'm loving their 'Silk' range at the moment as they have a lovely soft pearl effect. The pink shade 'Blossom' is next on my shopping list!


What's your favourite nail colour?


x

Comments

  1. That lilac is so pretty. I love Barry M nail polishes as well - I think they glide on so easily and are quick to dry, which is amazing when you're as impatient as I am!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful shade of lavender! I'm kind of fussy when it comes to pastel nails, but might try this out. The two silk polishes look so ethereal and lovely!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh! I love a bit of Essie polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Feeling inspired to go and buy some silky polishes.... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty colour! I really like Golden Rose nail and my favourite colors are blue, red, yellow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a pastel nail polish, this lilac shade is beautiful! so wearable <3

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have the same Barry M nail varnish on the right, Such a spring colour so cannot wait to wear these!

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer darker colours, but I do love a good lilac phase that I generally go through a couple of times a year! And now that price line readily stocks Essie I'm going to have to put this on my wish list. At the moment I'm loving the OPI 'muir muir on the wall' polish.

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts