Cute Mason Drinking Jars ♥

Last week I received a package from drinkstuff.com that made me excited for the hot weather forecasted for the weekend. Drinkstuff sent me two cute mason drinking jars from their new range of own brand products. I love mason jars as they remind me of all things vintage so I was looking forward to trying these out in the sun!






The mason drinking jar glasses are made from sturdy plastic and are double walled to keep your drinks icy cool. They have a screw on lid with a reusable plastic straw and a handle so you can hold on to your favourite tipple! They would be perfect for picnics, BBQs, and even weddings to serve welcoming drinks in! I really like how the glasses have a lid as often in the summer pesky flies and wasps always try to take a dive in my glass!





I filled one of the glasses with fresh orange and chopped up strawberries, and the other with cloudy lemonade and lots of ice. My husband and I enjoyed drinking from them in the garden last weekend which was super hot! I'm excited to try out all different kinds of beverages in these glasses, the possibilities are endless! Here are a few drinks I would like to fill in my cute vintage mason jars:

- Homemade iced tea & lemon
- Pimms & lemonade + fresh fruit
- All kinds of summer cocktails 
- Sparkling fruit juice + slices of lemon & orange
- Tasty fresh fruit smoothies


The glasses are £7.99 for two, or £84.99 for a case of 24 (handy if you are planning a party or wedding!) and I think they're really good value as they can be used over and over again. I'm planning on taking my two glasses to Victorious festival in Southsea in August, and enjoy some refreshing Pimms whilst listening to tunes in the sun!


Do you like these mason drinking jar glasses?


x



Comments

  1. These are adorable! Perfect for taking a cheeky morning smoothie to work. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute - I feel very tempted to buy some myself! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute
    followed you, pls follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'll be sure to come visit your blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely idea, these drinks in jars and popping up everywhere lately!

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Oooo....so lovely and attractive drinking jars.I loved it. Thank you too much for sharing this post...
    drinking jars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts