Summer Work Outfit + Babylips Balm ♥

I'm pretty lucky in that I work for an industry that doesn't have a formal dress code. It means I can wear whatever I like, and in this scorching hot weather it's a god send! I do feel for the men and women commuting in to London wearing hot and sweaty suits!

I snapped a quick pick of an outfit I wore to work the other day. The top is from Primark and I absolutely love it! It has a cute wildflower print and is made of a nice lightweight jersey material. I wore it with my Topshop black Joni jeans and my yellow sandals. I also wore Babylips lip balm in Pink Punch. I have seen lots of bloggers raving about these and I wondered what the fuss was about as they just seemed like bog standard lip balms - how wrong I was! They are very pigmented so it's like wearing a lovely sheer lipstick. My one is a pretty pink colour which lasts for ages and tastes like sweeties! I'm definitely going to be buying the other colours in the collection!






Are you able to wear what you like for work? Have you ever tried Babylips?


x

Comments

  1. I have a smart casual dress code in work, so while I might stick to mostly shirts, I'm happy I can team them with black skinny jeans! I love your sandals, such a gorgeous colour, and your nail polish is so pretty.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Babylips. They have so many new ones out that I'd like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sandals :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts