Olay Instant Hydration Eye Cream Review ♥

I finished my Benefit 'It's Potent Eye Cream' recently and I was in search of a (cheaper) replacement. I did some research on beauty blogs and various online reviews, and decided to try Olay Instant Hydration Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream. I bought it for £4.97 on offer at Superdrug as part of their 'better than half price' promotion that's on at the moment. This normally sells for £9.99 so £4.97 is a definite bargain!




This eye cream promises a fresher, brighter looking eye area, and contains 'ocean botanical extract which infuses the delicate eye area with intense moisture, and prevents the signs of ageing'. I've been using this eye cream for a while now, and I am impressed with it for it's price (even at £9.99).

It has made my under eye area feel a lot more plumped up and moisturised, although I haven't noticed a massive change to fine lines. It comes in a tube with a applicator tip which is convenient for dotting around the eye.




When applied it feels quite wet and as though you are going to have to pat it in for ages, but it does absorb really quickly. I have noticed a difference in my eye area and they do feel fresher in the morning. I only apply this at night so perhaps if applied morning and night the results would be even more noticeable.

Overall I think this is a really good product for its price. My only bugbear is that it feels more like a gel than a 'cream' and so doesn't feel as luxurious against the skin. Also, the '30+' age range on the packaging is a bit weird, and like they are limiting their customers! I'm under 30 but still bought this, but did wonder for a moment whether I should or not! Bit confusing and unneccessary I think!


Have you ever used any Olay eye creams? What did you think?




Follow on Bloglovin








Comments

  1. great review, thank you for sharing.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been looking for an eye cream for aaaages and this one sounds like a great bargain. i will have a look at it anytime soon.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena! It's definitely good for the price! x

      Delete
  3. I love a good eye cream but I often feel you have to part with a lot of money to get one that is good. I really want to try this one and the price is great. You should try Simple eye brightening eye cream. Its a great drug store product x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks for the tip Gemma! Will def check it out! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts