Phase Eight 'Style a Winter Coat' Competition ♥

I decided to take part in Phase Eight's 'Style a Winter Coat' competition to win a £150 store giftcard! I had lots of fun styling up a winter coat, and it's got me in a wintery, almost christmassy mood! I'm looking forward to buying smart winter boots and cosy coats, hats and gloves! If you want to take part too, all of the details can be found here.



Here is my winter coat style selection! I chose a gorgeous camel pocket coat as my starting piece. There were loads of lovely black and grey coats but I own a ton of dark coloured winter coats, so I decided to think out of my comfort zone for this selection. I think the camel colour is very chic and sophisticated and would also go with any other colour and type of outfit. To keep to the neutral and natural colour scheme, I also chose these beautiful charcoal leather boots, chocolate fur trim gloves and chocolate fluffy beret! To finish off the outfit I selected some pretty white flower earrings.

This is a lovely, elegant winter ensemble and I can just imagine going for a wintery walk wearing this, or to meet friends for coffee at the weekend! I love the natural colour palette which makes a nice change from dark wintery colours or loud garish colours that can look a bit OTT in the colder months!

What do you think of my winter coat style? If you take part too let me know and leave a link to your entry - I'd love to see it!

x



Follow on Bloglovin



Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous collage. So clean and crisp! I would wear that outfit in a heartbeat.

    www.thepennyrose.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts