Halloween Treats

I've been loving all the halloween goodies around at the moment. The shops are full of spooky themed sweeties, decorations and costumes. One of my favourite patisseries -Maison Blanc, has the most amazing halloween themed treats!

I walked past the other day and saw these cute cupcakes, and an amazing pumpkin tart



I love these! I may just have to treat myself to one of these for Halloween. Maison Blanc sells so many yummy cakes and treats. I love to stop by just to look in the window, but more often than not one of their wares lures me in. I love to have a pink lemonade and a slice of 'Tentation' (aptly named Temptation in French!) and watch the world go by. I love how everything is so pretty and carefully put together. Even the bottles of fizzy drink are cute


Another fave patisserie of mine is Patissiere Valerie. They sell amazing indulgent cakes, that are fab birthday presents. Visually they are stunning, and they taste gorgeous too. I'm particularly loving this Mille-feuilles St.Honore cake. It's not intended as a 'Halloween' cake, but it would be perfect for a Halloween party or gathering. It's icing looks like a intricate cobweb. This cake is puff pastry layers filled with St.Honore cream, decorated with icing and almonds.....YUM!


What's your favourite thing about halloween?

x

Comments

Popular Posts