All the Fun of the Fair Haul

I recently purchased a Groupon voucher for £10 which gave you a free £10 to spend in All the Fun of the Fair, a crafts shop just off Carnaby Street, London. I love this shop. It has loads of cute things, and is the one of the only craft shops near where I work, so I pay it a visit quite frequently when I'm in need of wool, needles, material etc! The only problem is it can be quite pricey, and when you haven't got the luxury of big hobbycraft stores and similar nearby, shops like these are unavoidable!

So I snapped up the Groupon voucher and went last week after work, ready to spend £20 on some crafty goodies! I spent about half an hour just looking around (the shop is tiny, but there's oodles of cool things crammed on every shelf and space!), and finally settled on a mixture of small items, instead of one big item.

Here is what I bought!







I'm looking forward to using my crochet hook as I'm determined to master the art of crocheting! I've tried before but to no avail, so I'm going to give it another shot! I love the navy blue polka dot material. I got a few metres of this. Not sure what to make with this yet...any ideas? I also love the cute little flower embellishments - the pastel flowers and the mini roses. These will finish off some of my projects nicely!Most of my buys were ribbon, on reels and in oddments. I got 'stitched with love' and 'baked with love' for my homemade xmas pressies. The rest will come in handy for making my drawstring bags which my etsy jewellery items are sent in to their new owners! Here's an example of one, although I make them in all sorts of materials and colours!



Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!

x


Comments

Popular Posts