Wedding Wednesday - Our Wedding 23rd May 2014 ♥

Hi everyone! After my little update a few weeks ago I thought I'd give a bigger update, now that I have tied the knot! Woohoo! On 23rd May I got married to my lovely fella and it was the most amazing day, best day ever!

Here are a few photos from the day from friends & family. Everything went so well and I wish we could do it all over again! It went sooo fast on the day.












I should be getting the professional photos in a couple of weeks so I will share some with you then. Our photographer Matt Brown was absolutely brilliant, and he has sent me this sneak peek shot of me arriving at the ceremony. I love it!




Now that the wedding and honeymoon are over (boohoo!) I should be able to blog more often and I'm looking forward to getting back in to it! I did miss writing on my little site!

I really enjoyed doing the 'Wedding Wednesday' posts and I am wondering whether to continue this. Let me know if you'd like to see more wedding posts from me!

Lots of love

x

Comments

  1. Massive congratulations! You looked stunning, I love your dress :) That bottom photo is just gorgeous, perfectly describes that feeling when you arrive at the venue, so excited but also terrified :P I hope you continue Wedding Wednesdays! I've missed those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola! I think you've summed it up perfectly - excited and terrified!! :-D xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats! It looks like such an amazing wedding and you look so beautiful! I hope you have a long and happy marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look so gorgeous! I have been waiting for this post to see a few more than on instagram (stalker?promise i'm not!) and I am so happy for you, it looks like you had an amazing day!
    Lauren | Belle du Brighton xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lauren :) it was such a nice day! Not a stalker, we are both Instagram enthusiasts! ;-) I hope Athena had a lovely 1st Birthday, she's so cute! xxxx

      Delete
  5. congratulations on your wedding!
    love every element of it, it really looks lika my dream wedding afterall

    esybabsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awr wow you look beautiful! I have been hoping that you would post some pictures soon!
    Congratulations to you both you beauties! xx

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You look beautiful! The day goes so fast doesn't it, but ts the best day ever!
    Two Hearts One Roof

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning :) congrats xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts