Costa Christmas Drinks ♥

I'm a big coffee fan and probably spend far too much money on it, but I just love trying out all the different blends and visiting lots of different coffee shops - chain coffee stores and independent ones. Recently I went for a winter walk and passed a Costa Coffee store and was lured in by the extremely cute christmas coffee cups they are using at the moment, not to mention the delicious christmassy flavours on offer!



I picked a Salted Caramel Latte which was served in a very sweet gingerbread man coffee cup! It was delicious and had generous lashings of cream and caramel sauce on top...mmmm! Other yummy sounding Costa coffees I'd like to try are Chocolate & Orange Mocha Latte, Gingerbread & Cream Latte and Black Forest Hot Chocolate - nom nom!



Have you tried any of Costa's festive blends?


x



Follow on Bloglovin










Comments

  1. I'm currently out in Paris so rarely stumble across a Costa, otherwise I'd love to try the Chocolate & Orange Mocha Latte!! Amazing :)
    Keep in touch
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts