Competition Win - Holiday Gems ♥

I recently took part in Holiday Gem's blogger challenge to win an all paid for trip to Barcelona! You can see my entry here. Unfortunately I did not win, but they gave me and another blogger a runner's up prize of a £50 Amazon gift card which was very generous of them! It took me ages to decide what to get and in the end I got a big load of different bits and bobs - £50 goes very far on Amazon! Most are beauty products so I shall do an individual review of all those bits for you in the coming days.



Here is what I bought!



I managed to get quite a lot for my money! I hadn't realised how small the teNeues diary would be when I got it (it's tiny and pocket size) but apart from that I'm really happy with all my purchases! The drop earrings are so sparkly and really pretty, and I may wear them on my wedding day or in the evening for some sparkle. The stud earrings are also cute but more for day-to-day wear! The Blue Sky nail polish is for my shellac machine which I was given as a present for my birthday (in March!!) and I still haven't tried it out yet. But I definitely will soon as I want to shellac my nails for Christmas! I'm quite impressed with Amazon for beauty buys. I hadn't even realised they sold beauty products! 


What beauty products do you buy on Amazon?


x

Follow on Bloglovin


Comments

  1. Wow you got loads of great stuff! I haven't looked at Amazon for beauty stuff before, but I'll definitely be looking if I get vouchers for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes do, there's so many bargains to be had! X

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to your review of EOS :)

    Nadia
    The Girl Who Looks Like a Cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! have really a collection of fashionable accessories . I like your blog, useful information. good effort. These products are helpful for beauty I think. Wishing your success.

    Here is to inform beauty products , boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts