New shoes

This month I decided to treat myself to some smart winter shoes. I have a pair of tan brogue shoes from New Look that I bought about 2 years ago and I've worn them to death! They looked better worn than new, but recently they've gone past the stage of battered chic to...well, falling apart! For New Look shoes they lasted surprisingly long though.

So I was on the hunt for some similar shoes, but better quality. I went to Clarks and found my shoes straight away! They are dark tan and are perfect for work, I've worn them with grey tights and smart shift dresses recently, and they also look good with more casual outfits like skinny jeans and sparkly socks :)





They cost £55 which is quite pricey, but I think it's worth it seeing as they are leather and will last me a long time. I can't wait to wear them in a bit more and for them to get a more 'worn' look.

Whilst I was shopping for these tan brogues, I also saw these gorgeous nubuck black brogues....they're so soft and were SO comfy! I am so tempted to get these too...they are a similar price to the tan ones, but I don't know if I can justify spending another £55! They would look lovely with black tights and smart work dresses. What do you think? Should I get them?




I love them so...

x

Comments

  1. We all need a treat now and again :-) they will be lovely for winter outfits!

    lovelettersandsnippets

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah :) I think I'm going to get them when I get paid this month :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts